Studying a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course provides skills that are useful for a wide variety of career paths. For example, industries related to business consultancy, franchising management, advertising and marketing, human resources and office administration. As you can see, the versatility of BBA courses can enable you to apply for business and non-business related careers.
Looking for BBA courses in JOHOR BAHRU? At UNITAR International University, we offer Bachelor of Business Administration (honours) degree courses tailored to give students leverage and confidence in the job market.
What a Bachelor of Business Administration Can Give You
Through this programme, students will have exposure and a strong emphasis on the principles of management and marketing, corporate social policy, technopreneurship and macroeconomics. These subjects will help BBA students to develop functional management and entrepreneurial skills to excel in any specialisations of their interests as well as job market demands in Malaysia and overseas.
With BBA, they will also sharpen their critical thinking skills and be proactive in analysing and synthesising information whenever they encounter different business or any challenging situations.
Online Study Mode Available
We know how challenging life is for working students, which is why we also offer the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – Online. Experience the convenience of studying without travelling to campus in addition to completing your study at your own pace. All you need is a stable Internet connection for online learning and mentoring.
Being the first university in Southeast Asia to be awarded a QS 5-star rating for the online learning category, you can be well assured of getting quality online education here at UNITAR.
8 Conventional Specialisations
When you become a BBA student at UNITAR, you can select your field of specialisation which comprised of Human Resource Management, Logistics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, International Business, Psychology and Digital Marketing. By diversifying the academic specialisations, we aim for our students to develop relevant skills that meet today’s various industry requirements.
Credit Transfer From Previous University
Entering the workforce as soon as possible is the ideal scenario for every student. Obtain the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) degree with lesser time and cost at UNITAR by transferring credits from your previous educational institution! Approach our education consultants for more information as well as to know the terms and conditions.
UNITAR — an Accredited APEL Assessment Centre
Working professionals are given the second chance to pursue higher education for career advancement or career switch! They can do so by enrolling for UNITAR’s conventional and online BBA courses through APEL with their work experience. It is a further opportunity to reduce their study duration and costs.
Take advantage of your work experience today and gain admission to UNITAR via APEL.
- Principles of Management
- Business Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- English for Academic Purposes
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Corporate Social Policy
- Financial Management
- Economics for Business
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Digital Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Management Information System
- Seminar in Global Strategy
- Research Methods
- Digital Marketing
- Discipline 1 – Elective 1
- Discipline 1 – Elective 2
- Discipline 1 – Elective 3
- Discipline 2 – Elective 1
- Discipline 2 – Elective 2
- Discipline 2 – Elective 3
- Industrial Training
- Falsafah dan Isu Semasa / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (Int)
- Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban / Philosophy and Current Issues (Int)
- Design Thinking
- Business Communication
- Recreational Event Planning
*Students are required to choose any TWO (2) disciplines from six disciplines below
Discipline 1: Human Resource Management
• Labour Law and Industrial Relations
• Safety and Health Administration
• Contemporary Issues in HR
Discipline 2: Logistics
• Logistics Management
• Transportation Management
• Warehouse Management
Discipline 3: Finance
• Corporate Finance
• Investment Analysis
• Financial Markets and Institutions
Discipline 4: International Business
• International Trade and Policy
• International Human Resource
• International Finance
Discipline 5: Management
• Project Management
• Organizational Development
• Total Quality Management
Discipline 6 : Marketing
• Consumer Behaviour
• Retail Management
• Integrated Marketing Communication
The Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO) of this programme is to prepare graduates who are able to:
- Learn the theoretical and practical perspectives of Business Management.
- Strategic staff planning and job analysis.
- Techniques on establishing long-term relationships.
- Accessing profitability and building business value.
- Overview with business models including Advertising and Social Media Marketing